Saturday 24 January 2015

The Deforestation Show




As promised here is my daughter's school project video on Deforestation. She made this last year when she was 11 years old. I guess I am being a bit loose with the term snapshots, but it is a series of snaps linked with voices and music. She did all the voices, in fact everything herself.  Just the loan of my camera. I hope you enjoy it. The edge of some of the screen has cut off, and I can't work out how to fix this, but I don't  think it really spoils the whole show. 

If you watch to the end, there is a rather cool dance routine after the credits. When folk grumble about children spending all their time on computers, I think this shows that computer time can be very creative.

P.S. She did not know that Bob Dylan was a real person. Oh young people.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! Thanks for sharing...it is refreshing to see a child's perspective.

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the Bob Dylan comment! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever girl. Love her video. Nicely done.
    The Bob Dylan comment made me laugh. It reminds me of some recent statements made by Kanye fans about a song he recorded with Paul McCartney: "I don't know who this Paul McCartney is, but Kanye is going to give this man a career with this new song." Hahaha. My question: Who is Kanye??
    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete