Monday 3 June 2013

Zingy


We are very keen on Zingy in the EDF Energy adverts, and Little One asked me to knit one for her friend as a extra birthday present. So I have had to wait for the gift to be given before I could put on this post. I used Brackenzcraft's free pattern from ravelry. 

Zingy turned out much larger than I had imagined. He is 15cm tall. The only thing I altered was the eye-size, as I made the white bit smaller with only 20 stitches.

We tried to set up the photos to be a bit like the adverts.


But we don't have a dog so had to make do with our cat.

Poor Noodle, has to put up  with quite a lot!





13 comments:

  1. Little Zingy is so adorable. If he is good at ironing I'll have to make myself one... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous, I love those adverts too, you've really captured his cuteness! I never knew he had a name! Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment, I've just become your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this guy. I never knew his name was Zingy. He's so cute. I bet your daughters friend loved him.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed it! Very cute. Maybe Noodles could star in a reconstruction of the advert. Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE! Your cat is such a good sport. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zingy is cute, I like your photos and your sweet cat:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zingy is cute and your kitty is a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was the real thing from the thumbprint. Good knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zingy is very cute and your kitty Noodles is quite patient and also cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! Zingy is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Orange You Glad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Zingy is so cute! Thanks for sharing it.. him? her? with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday! Hope you stop back by tomorrow! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/search/label/Eco-Kids%20Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job, and so nice of you to make another! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete